Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

JIM CAIN

Good Morning!

As we move from winter into spring many of us have begun
to feel the effects of the different viruses and illness that
seem to tag along with the changing of the seasons.

With many of my co­workers having missed work because
of a virus that has been going around, I have tried to take
extra precautions to avoid catching it. Every time someone
would come into my office I would spray Lysol disinfectant
in the air after they left; and after shaking hands with
someone, I would try to use a hand sanitizer before going
back to work.

After one particular encounter last week, I reached for the
bottle of Germ­X on my desk when the person I had shaken
hands with said, “Oh, don’t worry about that. I’ve been sick,
but I’m not contagious because I caught it from someone
else.”

Unfortunately, for many of us our faith can be described the
same way. We aren’t “infectious” because we never had a
direct relationship with Jesus Christ but have been living off
the faith of others. Let me encourage you to go straight to
the source through prayer today, you’ll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment