Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

JOHN

Good Morning! I’m John Branning the Lead Pastor of
Central United Methodist Church. I have had the privilege
to lead a United Methodist congregation for the past 20
years. In that time, I have noticed that we attend churches,
but we really don’t connect. We sit in our rows or our pews
from week to week and we desire to have a better life but
we are not sure how.

I have a suggestion to make to you if that is the way you
feel today. How about stepping out of your row and into a
circle? You see, life is about relationships and connecting
to one another, and there is no better place to do that than
in a small group. Life is better when we have a greater
intimacy with God and a deeper relationship with one
another.

It takes a step from all of us to go from rows or pews to
circles, but I assure you that it will make life better.

If you don’t have a circle to be a part of, then I invite you to
connect with us at Central and to live the better life in 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment