Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BOB

Good morning! This is Bob Peden of Central a United Methodist Community. One of the best loved church songs is “Jesus loves me, this I know.” But recently I ran across a plaque that said “Jesus knows me, this I love.” Though it is just backwards, it states a truth just as profound. Jesus knows us. He knows our fears, our hurts, our joys, and our deepest feelings. He knows the good and he knows the bad. And He loves us anyway. He knows our hearts. We cannot hid anything from Him.
We can possibly hide things from each other. We can even manage to hide things from ourselves. But we cannot hide anything from Jesus. He knows us. And He loves us anyway. He knows you too. And loves you as well. At Central, we are a community of believers sustained by God’s love and committed to connecting our lives with one another and with God. Come join with us as together we discover these profound - simple truths. For yes, Jesus knows me, this I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment