Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday, August 10, 2015

KRISTINA

Good Morning!

I am Kristina Crabtree and I am the Pastor of Mission and Evangelism at

Central UMC.

Have you ever found yourself, as a Christian, asking the questions, “Where

am I as a Christian, do I love God more now than I did years ago? I find

myself categorizing my spiritual life as if it is something to be measured.

Our society nowadays puts so much pressure on progress in family life, job

success, or even how many pew seats are filled each Sunday.

Oh how easily our spiritual journey with God can become performance

driven. When our spiritual journey starts becoming self-driven, we are

putting limitations to where we have been and where we are going. I

encourage you not to think of your spiritual journey as if you are taking steps

to becoming “a perfect Christian” but think of your journey as a

“movement.” A movement that takes our spiritual categorizing to our heart,

the core meaning to who we are.

I encourage you and challenge you to be involved in your local church or if

you do not have a local church, we would love to journey alongside of you in

your spiritual journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment