Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

KRISTINA

Good Morning!

I am Kristina Crabtree and I am the Pastor of Mission and Evangelism at

Central UMC.

My husband and I were finishing up school and allowed our little girl, Dani,

to stay with her memaw while we finished strong. Oh the separation sadness

I felt in my heart the whole time we were apart. But the day came when we

were connected again. My heart was instantly filled with joy!

As I was rocking her to sleep that night for the first time in a long time, it

was as if our heart united again. She was at ease by the sound of my voice

singing to her. But as I was rocking her a thought came to mind. “God must

have felt this way when Jesus had returned to heaven.” And vise versa,

“Jesus must have felt the connection to his Father once his mission was

completed.

Even though I was connection again with Dani, some of you might not be

physically connected to someone that you love dearly. I encourage you during

this time that one day you will be connected again in joy. But think of it in a

bigger picture, when you meet God face-to-face, you and He will be

connected forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment