Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday, January 29, 2016

KRISTINA

Good morning! My name is Kristina Crabtree and I am the Minister of Spiritual

Formation at Central United Methodist Church. Do you deer hunt? Did you go

this last season? If so, did you kill anything? Well I did go and I didn't kill

anything but time. So kutos to those of you that will have deer meat in your

freezer!

Well, when I am on the deer stand, I have a hawk-like approach to deer hunting.

I always hear something. They are always present. Or, I always think I saw

something. I know it's silly, but I just expect them just to show up when I am

there.

Just as I hear and see things that are not there in deer hunting, in your life, do

you hear things about yourself that nobody else does? Do you see something in

yourself that no one else sees? Maybe just like my false hunting experiences,

maybe you have a false-self about yourself.

In the quite, just as if you were on a deer stand, ask the Father to show you your

false-self. The Father and the spirit of truth will tell the truth. Maybe you just

need to hear about your true self from the creator father himself. Ask him. Don't

live in your false perceptions about yourself. Desire to hear the truth from the

father. You are his beloved child. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment