Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday, January 8, 2016

GLENDA

Good Morning: You know, we are worriers. We are pessimistic. We think “It's impossible”, but God says “All things are possible”. We think Nobody really loves me, but God says: “I love you”. We think “I can't do it”, but God says “You can do all things”. We say, “I'm afraid”, but God says “I did not give you a spirit of fear”. We say, “I feel so alone”, but God says “I will never leave you or forsake you”. We say, “I'm not able”, but God says, “I am able”. We say, “I'm always worried”. God says, “Cast all your cares on me.”
You know we might not be able to always count on ourselves, or our friends, or our family, but, remember this: We can always count on God. He is there for us in any situation. All we have to do is call his Name. Remember that and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment