Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday, August 31, 2018

BENJI Good morning! I’m Benji Riddle – Director of Youth Ministry at Central United Methodist. I like to have a cup of coffee or two in the mornings. Sometimes it’s out of habit, sometimes it’s because I enjoy it, and other times it’s out of necessity to get my morning caffeinated. Maybe you have a morning pick-me-up or routine, whether it be coffee or tea, or perhaps radio show or a morning jog to wake you up and get your day started, and without it, you’re not at your best. There was a man just like this who went to the doctor because he got a sharp pain in his eye at the same time each morning. The doctor asked his routine at that time, and he said that he would pour a cup of coffee, put sugar and cream in it, stir it, and then POW there was the pain. The doctor just smiled and recommended he remove the spoon from his cup before enjoying his coffee. Maybe your week needs a pick-me-up, so let us help you start it off right! Join us this Sunday morning at Central for one of our three services, at 8:30, 9:45, and 10:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment