Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

GLENDA Good Morning: Today is a good day to be thankful! Today is the birthday of one of the greatest men I ever knew. That would be my earthly father, whom I lovingly called “Daddy”. He was a perfect example of what a father should be. He was kind. He was loving. He was Godly. He rarely raised his voice in anger. He never gossiped about others. He disciplined me with such love like it hurt him when he had to get on to me about anything. He never knew that he kept me out of a lot of trouble growing up because when I was tempted, the first thing I thought was “would my Daddy approve?” It was easy for me to learn about a heavenly father. I knew what God was like because of my Dad. He showed us how to be a Christian and how to love God. So today I say, “Thank you, God for giving me my Dad.” What are you thankful for today? Think about it and don’t forget to thank God. All your blessings come from Him. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment