Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Glenda Thomas

Good Morning: One day during school, I heard a child crying so I went to see what was wrong. It was a child in one of our two year classes who was very upset that her Mother had come early to pick her up and she did not want to go!! Although I wasn’t happy to see her so upset, I did feel a sense of pride in our program since she obviously did not want to leave us.
I have to admit, I feel that pride often because of the quality program we have, our wonderful facility, the hard work of our teaching staff, the interaction with our parents, and the Christian environment.
At Central’s Children’s Center, today is our first day of registration for the fall term which begins in August. If you have or know someone with a child between the ages of 1 and 4, and are interested in a fun, active, Christian preschool for your child, please call the church and ask for me, Glenda Thomas. I’ll be glad to talk with you and would like the opportunity to give you a tour of our facility. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment