Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jim Cain

GOOD MORNING!
Russ had worked all of his life and his money. Just before he died, he told his wife, "Listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me" Not knowing what to say his wife agreed.
When he died they had a memorial service for him. There in the front was a rich mahogany casket with Russ stretched out in the casket, Tanya was sitting there in black next to her brother. When they finished the ceremony, and the undertaker, got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!" She bent down over the casket and slipped something inside her husband’s coat.
As they rolled the casket away, her brother said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket with him."
"Yes," Tanya said, "I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him and I did."
"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in there?"
"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."
Is life writing you checks that you just can’t cash? Then I’d like to encourage you  to refill your spiritual account with us tonight at Central. Wednesday services begin at 6 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment