Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6, 2011

JIM CAIN

GOOD MORNING!

“Having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.”

Colossians 2:7

Two old friends met each other on the street. One was depressed, and when his friend asked him why, he replied, “Let me tell you brother, 3 weeks ago an uncle died and left me $ 40, 000.

“Wow, that’s a lot of money!” said his friend.

“Yes, but 2 weeks ago a cousin I never knew kicked the bucket and left me $85, 000 free and clear.”

“Sounds like you have been blessed.”

“But you don’t understand!” he interrupted. “Last week my great aunt passed away and I inherited almost a quarter of a million dollars.” 

Really confused by now, his friend said, “Then why are you so down and out?”

“This week, nothing!”

Unfortunately, some of us value our possessions more than our friends and family. May it never be said of you.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment