Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GLENDA

Good Morning: 

A friend sent me this e-mail and I just loved it. I think you will, too. This is what it said: When I woke this morning, lying in bed, I asked myself, “What are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right there in my very room. The fan said, “Be cool”; the roof said: “Aim High”; the window said: “See the world”; the clock said: “Every minute is precious”; the mirror said: “Reflect before you act’; the calendar said: “Be up-to-date”; the door said: “Push hard for your goals”; and the carpet said: “Kneel down and pray”. 

This e-mail was cute, but it made me think. God gives us answers in the simplest things if we look for Him in everything. Remember that and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment