Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GLENDA

Good Morning:

Have you ever had these thoughts? I'm not perfect. I have all kinds of problems. I have no ability. I have no gifts. I'm just not worthy. Why would God want me?
Well, did you know that Moses stuttered and he was a murderer; Jacob was a liar; David had an affair; Abraham was old; Timothy was young; Jonah ran from God; Miriam was a gossip; Gideon and Thomas both doubted; Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal; Martha was a worry-wart; and Noah got drunk. The list goes on and on. But God loved them and used them anyway. He knows who we are and what we are and loves us in spite of ourselves.  Satan says, “You're not worthy.” Jesus says, “So what? I am.” 

No, we're not perfect, but God loves us no matter who we are, where we've been, or what we have done. Isn't that amazing?  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment