Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

JIMMY CARLE



Good morning.  This year, more than any other year, I’ve spent a lot of time wondering…. Exactly what is my purpose here in this world.  You see, on January 29th, my wife’s heart stopped beating without warning while attending church.  It took just over 1 hour, but a heartbeat was miraculously established again.  This was only the beginning of a 26- day process to her amazing recovery.



Doctors cannot explain why this happened.  No medical conclusion could be drawn.  It is their belief that it was an act of God.  I would have to agree.  I believe it was a plan to draw everyone together.  A plan to draw us closer to family, closer to friends, closer to church, and most importantly, closer to God.  So, what is God’s plan for you?  Are you searching for His answer?  Are you listening to what He is trying to tell you?  Jeremiah 29:13 “You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment