Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday, February 8, 2013

JIM WALL



Good Morning!



I have been visiting at Aldersgate Retirement Community for such a long time that many of the new residents know who I am before we meet.

 But on one occasion, I shook the hand of a new resident and asked, “Do you know who I am?”  She looked at me really hard and said, “No, but

if you go to the office I'll bet they can tell you.”  I then had some explaining to do.



It is difficult for some people to know who they are.  Each day they have to make decisions about their character, because they belong to the

world.  Make a decision to belong to Christ and discover the wonderful person God created in you.  If you don't have a church home, please

join us this Sunday at Central.  Worship services are at 8:30 and 10:55 a.m. and Sunday School is at 9:45 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment