Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BOB PEDEN



Good morning!



What are the deepest longings of your restless heart? What are you aiming for and trying to get out of life? Is it wealth - status - knowledge -

safety - security both financial and personal. Is it getting to go to heaven at the end of this life - soul security - what is sometimes called fire

insurance.



None of that fills the longing that God has placed within our hearts. Only a close personal relationship with the living Lord can begin to

satisfy our longings. I have so often only half-heard the invitation of Jesus to come closer, to make my home with him. His person, his

teaching and his style disturb me to the core of my being.



Jesus says to us, 'You would not be looking for me unless you had already found me'. Seek first and foremost Jesus and His presence and

everything else will than be added to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment