Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

JIM WALL



I was reading my Bible the other day and set my hands on top of it.  I had my reading glasses on, and I looked down at my magnified hands,

and I saw all the aging spots.  I thought my hands looked just like my daddy's.



My daddy died in 1998, and as far as I know, everyone thought he was a very good man.  The older I get, more and more people tell me I look

just like my daddy.  Well, I take that as a compliment, because I surly did love and admire him.



I also love Jesus Christ with all my heart, and I hope the older I get, the more I look like him.



The Bible tells me to imitate Him, to walk as he walked, and to keep his commandments.  The older I get, the more I understand what a

blessing it is to be a follower of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment