Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, February 25, 2013

JULIA GREEN



Good Morning:



Lately, it seems like I hear more and more about people who are facing unthinkable fears and hardships.  There are far too many people

around us who are living on the margins, and they desperately need our prayers, love, and support.



Jesus talked about this in Matthew Chapter 25:34-40 “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you; 35 for I

was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked

and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me. 37 Then the righteous will answer him, Lord

when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food or thirsty and gave you something to drink?  38 And when was it that we saw you a

stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing?  39 And when was it we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?  40 And the

King will say, Truly, I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these, you did it to me.”



So today, let's take a moment to pray for our neighbors and to reach out to the “least of these” around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment