Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday, September 26, 2013

GLENDA

Good Morning:

Recently I saw an article on the internet about questions Jesus might ask you. I can't list all of them

today, but here are a few:    If you never felt pain, then how would know that I am a Healer? If you

never had to pray, how would you know that I am a Deliverer? If you were never in trouble, how

would you know that I will come to your rescue? If I gave you all things, then how would you

appreciate them? If you were never broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole?

You get the idea. The point is that we do go through lots of experiences, both good and bad; and we

can't get through them alone. We need Jesus. Whatever you are going through today, Jesus is there for

you. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment