Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday, October 18, 2013

GLENDA

Good Morning:

Psalm 144:15 says “Happy are those whose God is the Lord.” If we have God in our lives, we should be

happy and we should show it! Did you know that just smiling at someone may brighten their day?

Here's a poem to help you understand what just a smile can do: Smiling is infectious; you catch it like

the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling, too. I passed around the corner and

someone saw my grin. When he smiled, I realized I'd passed it on to him. I thought about that smile

then I realized its worth. A single smile, just like mine, could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quickly, and get the

world infected! Just try smiling at everyone you see today. They'll feel better and you will, too. And

maybe, just maybe, your smile will make a difference in someone's life today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment