Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

GLENDA

Good morning: We are a bunch of whiners. Things don't go the way we think they should, and we

more or less give up. For instance, we say “It's impossible!” but God says, “All things are possible”. We

say, “Nobody really loves me”, but God says, “I love you.” We say, “I can't do it.”, but God says, “You

can do all things”. We say, “I can't forgive myself.” God says, “I forgive you.” We say, “I'm afraid.”

God says, “I have not given you a spirit of fear.” We say, “I feel all alone.” God says, “I will never leave

you or forsake you.” So, what's the solution? A memory and attitude adjustment.

Let's remember that God is always there for us. He is our biggest cheerleader...always supporting us

and loving us. So, when we get those “down in the dump” attitudes, let's let God pull us up and change

that attitude to gratitude. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment