Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SABRINA

I have always loved fall, cool mornings, changing leaves, and the smell of fall.  This fall, however,

marks four years since my mother died, two years since my daddy died, and one year since my brother

died.  It also marks 37 years since I married my husband, 35 and 33 years since we welcomed our

daughters into this world, and six years since we were blessed with a precious granddaughter.

Fall has come to remind me of life's ebb and flow.  There is a gospel song that reminds us of God's

presence.  For the God on the mountain is still God in the valley. And the God of the good times
is still God in the bad times. The God of the day, is still God in the night.

To everything there is a season.  As sure as green leaves will turn yellow, orange and then brown, we

celebrate life and hurt with death, we have mountains and valleys, and God is with each of us each step

of our way -  Winter Spring, Summer, AND Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment