Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday, September 1, 2017

GLENDA

Good Morning: Jesus tells the story of the lost sheep. A shepherd has 100 sheep. He makes it home with 99 of them, but one is lost. The shepherd makes sure his 99 are safe and he goes back and searches for that one lost sheep until he can bring him safely home.

What is the message here? That all of us are important to God and he is there to rescue lost souls. Jesus said, “I am the Good Shepherd. I know my sheep and my sheep know me. No one can pluck them from my hand.”
I love the imagery of that last statement. He owns us. He is going to protect us. He will find us if we are lost. Are you one of His sheep? If not, you can be. All you have to do is reach out to Him. He is there for you. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment