Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Monday, September 26, 2017

DENNIS Good morning everyone. I am Dennis Gossett with Central United Methodist Church. Have you ever felt like God is against you? I mean everything in your life had gone wrong and you just couldn’t catch a break? Well, I bet a lot of people feel that way. Because of tragedy and heartache, they have convinced themselves that they must be God’s enemy. Would you believe me if I told you that God is absolutely for you and not against you? But, don’t take my word for it. Here is what the Bible tells us, “This is how we know what love is; Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.” It is because God loves us so much that we find ourselves forgiven from our sins. Everything that we have ever done can be forgiven. See, just by being a good person can’t change what goes on inside our hearts and minds. Laws, rules, and morality do not have the power in themselves to save. Only because of God’s love and grace are we saved. That’s wonderful news for today’s mean world. So, let me encourage you to speak words of love and grace today. It just may make an eternal difference in someone’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment