Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday, September 25, 2017

GLENDA
Good Morning! September makes me think of my Mom. Her birthday was in September. In remembering, I focus on all the positive things I learned from her. She was very religious. She made sure we were in the church every time the doors opened. It used to drive me crazy!! Guess what!? That was one of the first things I did when our first child was born. George and I didn't always get up and go to church. But when that first child came along, things changed. We got up on Sunday mornings and began to raise our children in the church. My Mom loved two things more than anything else: God and her family. That was something else I got from her. There are many other things I inherited from my Godly Mom, but nothing is more important than the Love of God and the Love of Family. That doesn't mean I never had problems, but it does mean that with God as the Center of my family, life surely is a lot easier. Is God the Center of your family? I hope so. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment