Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday, February 5, 2016

BOB

Good morning. This is Bob Peden of Central a United Methodist Community

here in Meridian.
We live in a hard world. Wars, natural disasters, murder, disease, crime, death,

loss of possessions, destruction, fear, anxiety, and grief.
It is a world full of uncertainty and evil. How do you survive? How do you

protect yourself, your family, and your possessions? Is there anything you can

count on?

And I can tell you as a Christian that Jesus has overcome the world. He has won

the war. Satan=s greatest weapon is death, and Jesus beat it. Jesus let himself be

crucified on a cross. Then God raised him from the dead.

As a Christian, I believe that Jesus has enabled me to overcome this world also. I

let God know about my worries, and he gives me a peace that I cannot even

adequately explain. All that I possess is from God, and he will see that all of my

needs are met. God is good - all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment