Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SABRINA

I recently read that procrastinators are really perfectionists that cannot do

everything they feel they need to do to make something perfect, so ....they just

put off doing it!
That means, I am really a perfectionist! I say that, tongue in cheek, but honestly.

I recently read an acronym to use with life’s struggles. HOPE. A HIGHER

POWER...that would be God, being OPEN to change, knowing you have the

POWER to change, and EXPECT to change.

I can make all the excuses in the world for my struggles in life but in actuality I

simply have to have HOPE, trusting in God, being open to God’s presence in my

life, realizing that through God I have the POWER to change and to EXPECT that

change. Phillipians 4:13 reminds me - "I CAN do all things through Christ who

strengthens me." -and that would be today...not tomorrow!

Whatever your struggles are this morning, I invite you to join me, claiming this

promise God has given to each of us...having hope...and a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment