Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday, February 25, 2016

GLENDA

Good Morning:

Jesus said, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” Here is a neat poem by Shirley Hile Powell based on that Bible verse: Let not your heart be troubled. Give your worries and cares to me. I am your Heavenly Father who suffered and died for thee. There are times throughout your earthly life when you are filled with doubts and fear. Always come to me in prayer and know that I am near. The love I have for you, dear child, can never be bought or measured. It's a gift I freely give to you. It is My most precious treasure. When sorrow or pain come your way and life seems to be unfair, Let not your heart be troubled....just come to me in prayer.

Have a wonderful day and Let not your heart be troubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment