Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday, June 17, 2016

JOHN

Good Morning! I’m John Branning the Lead Pastor of Central United Methodist Church. This Saturday from 11-1230, we will have our second IronMakers’ event for men at Central. It will consist of 30 minutes of fellowship, 30 minutes of tactical teaching, and a personal story of an IronMaker. If you would like to be a part of this event, go to our website by typing central.community in the https address line on the net.

The purpose of this event is found in my time in the Middle East on my last deployment. As I served as an Army Chaplain, I was able to see the strength and determination that each Soldier displayed in service to their country. I thought to myself, what if each follower of Jesus had that same type of determination. What if we were the examples of strength that could change a community? If you desire to experience that strength, it begins by making up your mind and taking a step to follow Jesus. I invite you to take your first steps with us at Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment