Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 2016

SABRINA

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap Chat...We have so many ways to stay connected today, yet, more people every day find themselves alone and isolated. We can live in a picture-perfect world while reality falls in around us. When it comes time to share the things that matter, they can't seem to find anyone who wants to listen.

In our world of ever-growing, impersonal communication, we need to remember and hold on to the thoughts and prayers of David found in Psalm 139.
LORD, YOU have searched me and you know me. YOU know when I sit and when I rise; YOU are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue YOU know it completely. If I go up to the heavens, YOU are there; If I make my bed in the depths, YOU are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there YOUR hand will guide me.

God understands and is always with us. He knows what you want to say even when you don't know how to say it. You may not find Him on Facebook nor follow Him on Twitter, but you can have a relationship with Him that goes far beyond anyone or anything here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment