Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

JIM WALL

Good Morning!

Here's a question to consider:  How do I maintain my faith in God when God feels so distant?

The answer:  God is real, no matter how I feel.

Relationships are often tested by separation and silence.  In my relationship with God, I don't always feel close to God.  But, I always praise and worship God in spite of the pain, thanking God during trial, trusting God when tempted and loving God when he seems distant.

Philip Yancey states:  Any relationship involves times of closeness and times and distance and in a relationship with God, no matter how intimate, the pendulum will swing from one side of the other.

God says, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”

Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment