Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday, May 24, 2012

JIM WALL



Good Morning!



Every act we perform helps or hinders the progress of the world by just so much.  Our actions or decisions may not be the final determining factor, but what we do or say does add weight to one side or the other.



The final blow of the hammer can sever a rock only because of the countless blows that have gone before.  Each hammer blow, each thing we do or fail to do counts and helps to determine the final outcome.



Think with me for a moment.   What are you dealing with in your life at this time?  Are your words and actions helping or hindering the situation?



Psalm 19:14 states:  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment