Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday, May16, 2012

JIM WALL

“You make me want to be a better man.”

That is what the character, played by Jack Nicholson, told his love interest in the movie, “As Good As It Gets.”  Listen to these words from a poem entitled, “Love” by an unknown author:

I love you, not only for what you are,

But for what I am when I'm with you.

I love you, not only for what

You have made of yourself, but for what

You are making of me.


I love you because you are helping me

To make of the lumber of my life,

Not a tavern but a temple.

I pray that you have someone in your life who helps you become all that God has created you to be.  But remember, the most fulfilling life is a life of service to others.  Decide today that you are going to help someone build a temple of their life and God will bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment