Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, January 28, 2013

JIM WALL



My wife, Diane, and I have two daughters.  When they were growing up, I would tell them that I Ioved them the most.  They would say,

“Daddy, you don't!  I love you just as much.”



Well, about six months ago our daughter, Gina, gave birth to our first grandchild, Emmaline.  It has been very interesting listening to her

trying to explain how much she loves Emmaline.  I say, I love you the most, and she just smiles; and her husband, Daniel, gets puffed up

talking about being Emmaline's father and protector.



This make me think of God's love for you and me.  The bible tells us that God's love is so great that we could never understand it.  But, I think

we should try.

Everyday, think of the people you love and how much you love them.  Then imagine being loved in a way that you can't fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment