Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday, April 8, 2016

JONATHAN

Hi, I’m Jonathan Crabtree, Pastor for Student Ministry at Central – a United Methodist Community. I enjoy writing and receiving hand-written notes of encouragement. I think there’s a special moment when we read a hand-written note because that person took time to write it. It’s simple, yet it captures the love of the friendship and relationship. Have you ever been praying to God and wondered, “How exactly do I pray?” Thankfully, Jesus gives us a model of prayer.

I encourage you to read this prayer found in Matthew 6:9 or Luke 11:2. Pray this prayer, and use it as a guide. It’s simple, yet, it captures the love of the friendship and relationship between Jesus and God – likewise it teaches us, followers of Jesus, how to pray. Join us at Central as we journey together and learn to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment