Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SABRINA

Do you remember as a child thinking - WHEN I AM GROWN I will do as I

please, make my OWN decisions, no one will tell me what to do!

Our human nature tells us self-sufficiency is the greatest goal we could achieve,

but Christ says, “be weak, and find your strength in Me.”  The world says, “trust

your own ability and talents.”  God says, “do not lean on your own

understanding, but trust Me to direct your paths.”  Our culture tells us to value

property and possessions, but Jesus reminds us that this world is not our home.

The approval to be “great” in the world’s eyes is so pervasive… it invades our

jobs, friendships, purchases, and so many other areas of our lives.  But God’s

view of greatness is humility. When we are at our weakest, we find the greatest

strength in the power He provides.
We don’t have to prove anything to Him. He created us, in His image, and we are

treasured by Him. In His eyes we ARE great!

If today finds you questioning your abilities, simply remember you were created

in the image of the Great Creator, and that, my friend, is sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment