Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday, April 14, 2016

JONATHAN

Hi, I’m Jonathan Crabtree, Pastor for Student Ministry at Central – a United Methodist Community. I recently cut my hair. So if this is your first time to see me, then what do you think? Well a long time ago, I decided to be me, and sometimes that can be difficult because I’m the only one who can do that. We are all unique, original, and marked by the Creator of the Universe – God. We are God’s creation, so we owe it to ourselves and to God to simply be “me.”

You have so much to offer the world with your words, time, and opportunities – and once we use any or all of these, we can never get them back. Jesus said, “To whom much is given, much is required.” We have the gift of life; therefore, we should give that gift to others by being ourselves – as unique and original as we were created. Today, be yourself, and seek a relationship with the Living God and other followers of Jesus in order to discover the fullness of who we were created to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment