Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

JIM CAIN

GOOD MORNING!

Isaiah 43:5-6 reads, “Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'  And to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' 

Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-  

What appropriate language for this time of year. Much as we prepare to arrive at mother's or grandmother's house at Christmas, to be reunited with family, many of whom we haven't seen since last year. Yet, God is calling His children back together.

All is forgiven. “Come my children”, says our Father. “Come into the loving home I have kept in anticipation of your return to me.” Yes, no greater gift can be given as we begin this Christmas season than the gift of reconciliation and the love that comes with it.    

Won't you come home to your Father's House this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment