Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday, May 30, 2014

JIM WALL

Good Morning!

You know, I am tired today, and I am going to be retired tomorrow.  Really! 

Today is the last day before my retirement.  I have been working at Central

for 31 years and 9 months.  It is time for me to step-aside and let someone

much younger direct the Senior Adult Ministry.

I have really enjoyed all my years at Central.  I started in 1983 as the Youth

Director, and for the past 20 plus years, I have been working with senior

adults.  The memories and relationships – I will always cherish. 

I thank God for the opportunities I have had to share my faith and my life

with people I have come to love and some I will never meet.  At this time in

my life, I am more convinced than ever that the very best thing anyone

could have is a life-long walk with Jesus.  Blessings, Peace, and Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment