Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday, June 14, 2013

OWEN



Good morning! I am Owen Weddle, the Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist!



As you may know, I am going to be moving from Meridian and Central very soon. But

a new associate pastor will be taking my place. His name is Dennis Gossett, and

Meridian is going to be truly blessed to have him and his family move here. You will

get a chance to see and hear him in the near future at Central and here at this time of

morning. Show him the same warmth and hospitality you have shown me!



And let me say, the people at Central are a great and warm bunch of people. Even

though I am leaving, I would like to invite you to come to worship with this great

group on Sundays and come to know what it is like to be welcomed and loved, while

also hearing great Biblical truth.



And let me leave Meridian with these words to you: “May the God of hope fill you

with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power

of the Holy Spirit.”



May God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment