Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SABRINA



I continually struggle over juggling many tasks at one time and my inability to put my

arms around them. Add to that the obstacles at home - the clutter, the need for deep

cleaning.  I just can't seem to find the time, and when I do, it seems that I am simply

moving things from one room to another.



I always try to remember a tip given to me by a dear friend.  Only touch it once. When

I pick something up, I am to decide whether it is to go in the trash or if I keep it.  If I

keep it, I put it in its proper place at that moment. As I do this, I find that one of my

biggest problems is the tendency to pick up the same things over and over again.



How many times are we like that with our heartbreaks and concerns?  We turn them

over to God, only to go back and pick them up again and again, never fully realizing

that in His hands are the proper place for them to be.



I encourage you to try this tip for both your home and your heart. Only touch it once!

Your house will be cleaner and your life more at peace! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment