Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

GLENDA



Good Morning: Sunday is Father's Day. You know, I had a wonderful father. Because

of the example my earthly father (my dad) gave me, it was easy for me to understand

God's love for me as my heavenly father. I used to give that example in my children's

Sunday School class until an older church member heard me one day. She reminded

me that some children don't have the example of a good earthly father. It might be

confusing for them to hear that God is like our own fathers. What a shock that was to

me! And how sad!



Fathers, what kind of example are you for your children? Can they see God in you? I

hope so. If not, it's never too late to change. Ask God to help you be the kind of father

your child needs and have a happy Father's Day this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment