Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday, June 3, 2013

BOR RAMBO



Hi!  I'm Bob Rambo, Lead Pastor at Central United Methodist Church.



It's been said that “the only people who enjoy “change” are babies who need a new

diaper.  There's a LOT of truth in that statement.  Most of us DON'T like change.  We

LIKE things to STAY the same.  And yet “change” is woven into the fabric of life. 

There's not a day goes by that we don't experience SOME kind of change.



For the past few years, I've served as Lead Pastor at Central.  However, effective June

17th, I have been asked to serve a new congregation in another part of the state.  My

wife and I aren't looking forward to packing and moving, but we are excited to hear

God's call to new service and to follow it.



We have been blessed to share in these moments with you over the past few years.  We

are confident that though life is ALWAYS changing - God's love for us never does.



Make it a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment