Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday, June 16, 2013

BOR RAMBO



Hi!  I'm Bob Rambo, Lead Pastor at Central United Methodist Church.  This Sunday

June 16th will be my final Sunday at Central.  I have been asked to serve another

congregation in another part of the state beginning next week.



Though there is always sadness in change, I am delighted that as I leave, a new Lead

Pastor will be coming to Central.  He is Rev. John Branning, who comes to Meridian

from Crystal Springs.  John will be the youngest Lead Pastor in the history of Central;

he will be a great leader for the congregation and a wonderful addition to the

community.  I know that John and his young family will receive a warm welcome from

people at Central and throughout Lauderdale County.



John's first Sunday to preach will be June 23rd at the 8:30 contemporary and 10:55

traditional worship services.  If you don't have a church “home,” I invite you to come

that day.  It will be a “day of new beginnings” for John Branning and his family;

perhaps it can be one for you as well.

Make it a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment