Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday, June 10, 2013

BOR RAMBO



Hi!  I'm Bob Rambo, Lead Pastor at Central United Methodist Church.



My wife and I are in our final days as residents of Meridian.  Next week I will be

going to a new congregation to serve as pastor.



One of the hard parts of ministry is leaving people you have grown to know and love. 

At the same time, one of the great joys of ministry is developing relationships with

new people who will also become friends.



Jesus' disciples once told him: We've left everything for your sake.  Jesus' response was

this: If you leave everything for the sake of God's kingdom, it will be given back to

you a hundred times over!



My wife Susie and I have discovered this is true.  Over 30 years ago, we left our

hometown and families to serve God.  But we've discovered that everywhere along the

way, others became “family” for us.



Relationships in life change - constantly.  But through it all, God's love for us NEVER

changes.  This is what sustains us throughout all the changes of life.



Make it a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment