Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday, June 7, 2013


OWEN



Good morning! I am Owen Weddle, the Associate Pastor at Central United Methodist!



For those of you who don't know, my time here in Meridian and at Central United

Methodist is coming near a close. My time here has been too short and I hate to leave!

It has been about a year since I moved into town. I am moving off elsewhere to

continue serving and ministering, but I will miss my time here.



I just want to say to everyone in Meridian and the surrounding areas: Thank you for

your hospitality! While I have not met most of you watching this morning, there are a

few who watch me who said hello to me when I was out in town. Many of you

entrusted me with your personal stories to me as we chatted in restaurants and saw

each other at different events. To have so many people treat me with such great

warmth and trust in such a short amount of time is a great compliment for me. 

Whether I have formally met you or not, I feel like I have gotten to know you a bit. I

just wanted to say again to all of you, thank you for your warmth and trust!



May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment