Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, July 15, 2013

JOHN BRANNING



Good Morning! I'm John Branning the new Lead Pastor of Central United Methodist Church. On the 18th of June, I was appointed to lead and serve the people of this historic congregation. I am the youngest Lead Pastor in the history of Central; and at age 39, I am honored to be a part of the spiritual legacy of Central United Methodist Church and the city of Meridian.



Even though I am the youngest Lead Pastor in the history of Central, I have served in the Mississippi Annual Conference for 20 years. I have found that it is never easy to move to a new place and to start over in life. To find new friends and relationships are difficult at times. Yet, Scripture teaches us that we are family through Christ and knowing this means that I am not a stranger to Meridian but have simply come home to my family.



If you need a place to feel at home, then I offer you an invitation to come and visit us at Central and let us welcome you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment