Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

JIM CAIN



Good Morning!



“The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right; His ears are open to their cries

for help.” Psalm 34:15



“What?” my son asked when he saw me watching him. “Nothing,” I said shaking my

head. Not completely satisfied with my explanation he went back to what he was

doing but soon looked up again and asked, “What? What did I do wrong this time?”

“Nothing at all son, I just like watching you,” I said.



Different verses in the Bible tell us that God's eyes are on us. I use to feel

uncomfortable thinking about God watching me. Waiting for me to slip up and fail, I

assumed. Then one night I heard the comedian Mark Lowry talk about God's eyes

being on us, not because he is waiting for us to mess up but because he loves us so

much that he can't take His eyes off of us, God is proud of us, His creation and because

of that he likes to watch us as we go through life.



So now when I think of God's eyes on me, I think of the way I love to watch my kids

and I just smile at what I've helped create.

No comments:

Post a Comment