Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DENNIS



Good Morning. My name is Dennis Gossett, and I am the new Associate Pastor at Central. My family and I moved from North Caroline to Meridian. Even though we are not from the area, we are no strangers to Mississippi. Both my wife and I grew up in Oxford. So, returning to this great state is like coming home.



Often, when we come back, it may seem that we have returned to an unfamiliar place. When you are away new things come up and old things are torn down. At times, these places are almost unrecognizable.

Scripture teaches of a young man who had left his father's house for a time. Upon returning, he wondered how his father would treat him and how others would think of him. Despite all of his fears, the father embraced his wayward son and rejoiced at his return.



Central wants to invite you to come and worship the One who will always embrace you and announce to you, “Welcome home!”

No comments:

Post a Comment